Shipping & Delivery
Placing Your Order
Returns, Refund, Cancellation, Exchanges
Security & Privacy
My payment won't go through!
If you're having some trouble with your payment, we do have some tips that usually work, but we're not able to override the actual system to accept payment if it won't go through.
Some things you can try that may work include:
1. Make sure all information is correct including credit card number, expiration date, security code, billing address, and zip code if asked.
2. Try using PayPal if you have a PayPal account. Customers can still pay via PayPal guest check out if customers do not have a PayPal account.
3. Try using a different card.
4. Start over with a new order instead of trying to pay for the same order over again.
5. If your payment is still declined, you may need to contact your bank. Occasionally, when purchasing from an online company for the first time, your financial institution will issue a hold on the funds if they are unfamiliar with it.
If you've tried everything else, feel free to reach out to our awesome team of customer service dept. and we can look into this for you.