- How to make sure the color is exactly what I want?
Pictures often distort the colors, so it is recommended that you order our color swatches to view the colors in person. When you are ready to order the dresses, please also purchase them in one order to avoid dye lot variations.
- I am usually a UK size 8, can I choose a size 8 here too for my dress?
No! Bridal companies typically run smaller than regular clothes. So if you wear a 8 for your regular clothes, it doesn't necessarily mean that you are also a 8 with us. Please carefully compare your body measurements with our Size Chart before deciding your size with us!
- Do I need to find a professional seamstress to take my custom measurements?
Not at all! We have a very clear and easy-to-follow Measuring Guide, so you can just find a friend or family to help! Please do follow our Measuring Guide even you seek help from a professional seamstress.
- How can I make sure the dresses fit my girls?
Different bridal companies usually run different sizes, so please make sure you compare your body measurements with our size chart before choosing the size. If you don’t find a perfect standard size, you can have your dress made to measure too.
- How to avoid color variations?
It is strongly advised that all dresses are purchased in one single order to avoid dye lot variations.
- Can I change the length of this dress?
We can make the dress in your exact length if you go with our Custom Sizing option.and you can contact us by email.
- What does E-Mail Processing mean?
Email Processing: It means your items are under making .
- I need my order urgently! Do you have this Dress in stock?
Unfortunately we tailor dresses from order to order therefore we do not have any Dresses in stock, you can place a rush order and express delivery with the exact date you need your Dress.
- Express Delivery
If you are in a rush for the Dress, you can add the specific date you need it at in the Special Requests field. Then you are going to get your Dress on time.
- Some Dresses are at a very low price, can you guarantee the quality?
We have our own workshop, where our tailors process your order. There are no middle man’s afterwards, you buy it from us, we make if for you, we ship it to you. The strict control of the production process ensures that our dresses are made with high quality.
- Does the quality differ between normal and rush orders?
No, the delivery time has no effect on the quality of your order. The process is same, you just move up the queue and get express shipping.
- I like a Dress, but not its color. Can I choose a different color, not available on the product page?
You can choose color from the color chart, or you tell us the color you want when you place the order, write the color and other requests into the Special Requirements field.
- I want to have a few more changes made to my dress
We allow our customers to make changes to a certain extend. If you have special requirements or questions regarding changes, please contact our customer representatives, they will be able to tell you the details on each product.
- What are Special Requirements?
Special requirements are changes to the dress, you can find out which details you are able to change on the dress basic design by contacting our customer support team.
- More specific measurements
You are more than welcome to add more specific measurements into the Special Requirements field while ordering your Dress, this will ensure the best fit possible.
- How do I maintain my Dress?
- Dress maintenance differs from Dress to Dress, the material, attached beads, small buttons etc. you should maintain it according to that.- Wet cleaning is a good way for wedding dresses, because some small attachments and decorations on the dress cannot withstand chemical dry-cleaning. - After washing, let it dry thoroughly and store your dress in a cool and dry place. - Do not hang up wedding dresses.
- The Zipper is hard to zip up. What can I do?
The used Zippers are from YKK, they are excellent however they sometimes need a little help to be flawless. Try using hard soap or any other lubricant that might fit this need. Do not use oil or other fat containing materials, they might leave stains on your dress.
- How can I find out the estimated delivery date of my order?
Log into your account with us, find your order in your "My Order", click the order id, you can then find the ETA of your order on the top "Order Details".
- How long does it take to get this dress if I order a standard size/custom size?
All the dresses we provide are completely hand tailored for you, including standard sizes. Normally, the turn around time of our dresses is 15-25 days.
This FAQ is being updates regularly, if we missed a topic, please contact us via E-Mail or Live Chat and we are going to answer you within a short time frame.